- With so much to see and do in Penang, make sure you leave time for this journey into the best of Malaysian cuisine
- Travel to 4 different tasting locations and sample up to 6 different variations of Malaysian cuisines
- See the historic UNESCO core heritage zone and discover the stories of George Town's past
- Explore how food in Penang has shaped the rich tapestry of its community both in the past and present
What you get?
Discover George Town through delicious, flavorful and diverse Malaysian cuisine. This exciting tour will let you taste and sample some of the best dishes the locals have come to know well and love. It's a tour to the very soul of Penang, letting you explore its traditions and culture through authentic food. On the three hour tour, you will get to stop at four different tasting locations and try up to six different types of cuisine around the city. From spicy to mild and from substantial to light, you will get to eat like a local in one of Malaysia’s most exciting cities.
- You must present a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the tour start time
Tour Start Point:
- Starting point: Ren I Tang Heritage Inn
- Address: 82-A Lebuh Penang (Penang Street), George Town, 10200 Pulau Pinang, Malaysia